Selling residential real estate in today’s competitive market requires creativity, experience, enthusiasm and the financial ability to advertise and promote your property throughout the entire marketing phase. Once you sign a listing agreement with CENTURY 21 Four Seasons, we use the most up-to-date technology to create an exciting and dynamic marketing program to provide the greatest exposure to your property.
CENTURY 21® real estate professionals are dedicated to making the process of selling your home as easy as possible. Below you will find details of our aggressive marketing plan design to sell your property…
• Place your property on the Selkirk & Coeur d’Alene multiple listing services (MLS®) covering all of Bonner, Boundary, and Kootenai Counties.
• Prepare a time-lined marketing strategy
• Arrange quality photography for your property.
• Prepare a professionally written, full-color property brochure.
• Market your property on the internet via CENTURY 21 Properties’ web site and our database affiliations.
• Email your property brochure and sales promotion to targeted buyers.
• Advertise your property in newspaper and magazine publications
• Market your property through CENTURY 21’s national referral network.
• Network with other realtors on a regular basis by phone, direct mail and e-mail.
• Present your property to all CENTURY 21 customers interested in your type of property and price range.
• Submit weekly activity feedback when necessary.
• Assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value between you and the buyer.
• Price your property comparatively to open market vs. narrowing the market.
• Develop a list of features of your home for the agents to use with their potential buyers.
• Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
• Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lockbox.
• Whenever possible, pre-qualify all prospective buyers.
• Follow-up with each real estate agent who has shown your home for feedback.
• When possible, have the cooperating real estate agents in your area tour your home.
• Represent you on all other presentations to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
• Handle all follow up upon a contract being accepted including all mortgage, title, and closing procedures.
• Deliver your check at closing
Your CENTURY 21 Four Seasons marketing program will be customized to suit your particular property. It is at the discretion of your CENTURY 21® agent to include or exclude any item in the marketing plan based on a variety of factors such as price, market conditions, location of the property and length of the listing agreement.