CENTURY 21® real estate professionals are dedicated to making the process of selling your home as easy as possible. Below you will find the 21 pledge points offered in support of helping you. *At participating offices only.
1. Dedicate myself to making the process of selling your home as easy
and as successful as possible.
2. Respect you, your needs and be honest and forthright.
3. Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
4. Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
5. Understand your needs and respond quickly.
6. Use my base of experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training
to best serve you.
7. Provide regular progress reports throughout the process and discuss with you comments received about your property.
8. Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make the most informed decisions.
9. Make recommendations to enhance the marketability of your property.
10. Use a written Competitive Market Analysis and local market information to help you set the right listing price to sell your home and get the value you deserve.
11. Review various financing alternatives and assist you in determining those which best enhance the saleability of your home.
12. Develop, present and agree upon a Customized Marketing Plan that will detail specific promotional efforts to help best market your property.
13. Place the internationally recognized CENTURY 21 yard sign on your property, with your permission and subject to local ordinances.
14. Provide worldwide exposure for your property on the Internet, including posting your property on Century21.com, a site which receives millions of visitors each month.*
15. Explain local real estate procedures and regulations.
16. Show your property to pre-qualified buyers.
17. Utilize the CENTURY 21 System of thousands of offices to expose your property to potential buyers referred to my office.
18. Utilize the vast and powerful resources of the CENTURY 21 System to get you the results you deserve, including leveraging a Network of 6,500 offices and 104,000 agents worldwide.
19. Submit to you all written offers, assist with negotiations, and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds, so you understand all implications prior
to any acceptance.
20. Upon acceptance of an offer to you, pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process will be monitored as permitted by law or local practice.
21. Assist you in finding your next home, or offer to refer you to another office in another location.